Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ummm...Minty

When I was 9 years old, I went to Rite Aid near my old house in Abington to get some mints. I was babysitting so I brought my little sister and brother with me to the store. I found the mints and decided to try the mint drops also, to make my breath minty fresh. When I got home I sat on my steps near my bed room and opened my minty delight, excited to experience the fresh blast, until my came over. She wanted to see what I was doing, she was a very curious 5 year old. So, I took the mint drops and put one in her mouth. She hated it, I think it was too much of minty blast for her to handle. She began to wail in tears, I felt so bad. Everyone knew that there was something wrong with her but I could not tell everyone it was my fault, I would have been in so much trouble. I just told my grandmother I didn't know why she was crying. Now she is terrified to chew any type of gum or eat any type of mint. I feel bad and I wish I never did it. She seemed so traumatized by the wh
http://soundbiteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/mints.jpg
ole experience. My mother thinks she is crazy now because I never told anyone the story because I knew she would probably smack me.

No comments:

Post a Comment