Monday, May 11, 2009

Academics!!!!

In the book now Ben is having some issues in elementary school he even had to go to summer school. I thought that was funny because when I was in 3rd grade I had to go to summer school because I had a problem with reading. I was horrible at it because my mother never had time to read to me because she worked so much. However I think it was the environment that I was brought up in also that caused me to have problems. I had bigger problems to conquer at home. I think that was the same thing with Ben because when he got into middle school and high school he was a very good student.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! so this is why you brought up summer school! i guess you can relate to this book in a way since you struggled in your younger years. very interesting

    ReplyDelete